Our dedicated team of professionals offers a series of key Legal services and also ensures that your organization is complying with necessary rules and corporate secretarial matters. A secretarial Audit offers a broad check on the Legal compliances of the Company under applicable acts including the SEBI Act, Companies Act, Depositors Act, FEMA, Legal Services and other industry-specific laws. Secretarial Compliance Report consists of the SEBI Act, its regulations and circulars issued thereunder.
Corporate Law, Secretarial, FEMA & Legal Services
- Statutory Registrations under different laws like Income Tax (PAN & TAN), GST, Provident Fund (PF), Employees State Insurance (ESI), Professional Tax (PT), Import-Export Code License (IEC), Shops & Establishment Act, Trademark, etc.
- Compliances under Companies Act, 2013 & XBRL reporting
- Compliances under the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) include External Commercial Borrowings (ECB), Foreign Direct Investments (FDI), Overseas Direct Investments (ODI), Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), FLA/FLAIR return filing, etc.
- Drafting of agreements, contracts, MOU, shareholders & joint venture agreements, etc.
- Closure of Company like winding off, struck off, liquidation and fast track exit mode
- Advisory on Corporate Law matters
- Drafting of CSR Policy & Implementation
- Legal services related to Corporate & Labor matters
- Arbitration & Dispute Resolution Services
- Secretarial Compliances
- Secretarial support services for ongoing compliances under Companies Act, 1956 etc.
- “RBI/FEMA Compliances
- Advisory & Compliances under Foreign Exchange Management Act
- FLA/FLAIR return filing
- Advisory & Assistance in Obtaining External Commercial Borrowing
- Advisory & Compliances for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and overseas Direct Investment (ODI)