India’s Rank in ease of doing business falls under the “Easy” category as per 2020 World Bank Rankings. India’s ranking has significantly improved from 77 in 2019 to 63 in 2020. India is one of the emerging business and Financial Hubs, the best market’s to invest in with high growth rates. Major Financial Institutions have predicted that by 2030, India could be one of the financial superpowers of the world.
In recent years, the Indian startup environment has really taken off and emanated into attention on its own—motivated by factors like massive funding, evolving technology, consolidation activities, and a burgeoning domestic market. The statistics are depicting—from roughly 3000 startups in 2014 to a forecast of more than approx. 11000 by 2020, this is certainly not a passing trend. It has brought a revolution in the business and motivated young talent to start their own company by receiving great motivation from a successful startup entrepreneur. India is changing at the fastest rate and opening a gate for a global entrepreneur to establish a business in India and grow at a faster pace.
Management consulting usually involves the identification of best practices, analytical techniques, change management and coaching skills, technology implementation, strategy development or even simply providing the advantage of an outsider's perspective. Management consultants generally bring formal frameworks or methodologies to identify problems or suggest more effective or efficient ways of performing existing business tasks.
There is nothing constant except change. In the era of frequent technological innovations and changes, incorporating a new business and running it successfully calls for specialized knowledge and professional experience. We at ASC help businesses with end-to-end advisory and consulting to prepare their business for entry into India.
What does a management consultant do?
- Management consultants assist the decision-makers with an advisor, strategy, planning, consulting, and organizational matters.
- Management Consultants have problem-solving skills and ideas to develop a strategic plan for business growth, For instance, hiring management consulting provides advisory on innovation or cost reduction strategies.
- Executing the proposed solutions, and the execution side of consulting forms the largest market for management consultants in practice.
- Assignments can differ from boosting the efficiency of business processes, outsourcing of non-core tasks, the implementation of new IT systems, optimizing the supply chain, etc.
How ASC Helps?
ASC’s structured solutions assist organizations not only in achieving operational efficiency but also in ensuring that it is adapting and improving faster than its competitors. ASC’s Management Consulting Professionals assist organizations to identify and solve the challenges that stand in the way of their growth and progress.
- Understanding the business plan or goal of investors;
- Identifying any restrictions in the Foreign Direct Investment/Domestic Investment policy including obtaining any approval;
- Assisting in identifying the right or suitable geographical locations for establishing business operations;
- Identifying the appropriate jurisdiction for entry into India from tax and regulatory perspectives;
- Identifying the suitable corporate structure viz company, LLP, Liaison office, etc. for carrying on business operations in India and helping in setting up of such business;
- Devising tax-efficient cash or profits repatriation strategies;
- Providing administrative, legal, HR, Accounting, and IT support;
- Ongoing tax and regulatory compliances.
- Market Analysis to develop strategic Market Focus.
- Assistance in Financial Projections to meet your Business Goals
- Categorizing & Evaluating Competitors to understand their Strengths and weaknesses
- Risk and Mitigation Planning.
- Marketing and sales plan, including how you will market your services and expand your business
- Assistance in applying for various approvals and licenses under the laws applicable in India
- Identification of problem: Any project or advisory starts with the identification of the problems for which solutions are sought. According to the criteria that is given by the client’s scope of work contrived by ASC. Thereafter, the scope of work is implemented systematically with the objective of achieving the target set by the client.
- Collection of data: In this respect, appropriate data and performance indicators of the client have been analyzed vis-à-vis existing industry benchmarks, prevailing business practices, etc.
- Data analysis: Collection of previously un-gathered data by conducting surveys, telephone interviews. Face-to-face interviews, discussions with focus groups, target consumers, and entities involved in the distribution of products.
- Advice: We advise the best solutions based on the issues analyzed through planning, account outsourcing, practicality, transactional services, and compliance outsourcing. It includes SOP Development, Transaction Services, Internal Restructuring Consultancy, Strategic Planning, Due Diligence, Accounting Outsourcing.
- Implementation: We not only advise our clients for the best solutions but also ensure that the solutions recommended by us are implemented effectively.