Japan Business Desk
Japan is the center of new trends, innovation, and creativity making an attractive market for foreign investors and company formation. Japan’s strong technology-based industries provide a multitude of opportunities for foreign companies looking to partner with Japanese companies or company registration. Japan is the world’s 3rd largest economy and 2nd largest telecommunication and computer market in the world. Company Registration in Japan is a complex process involving various corporate and regulatory process and without adequate knowledge on the market and legal process, it is difficult to compete within the market of Japan. There is a marked shift in the investment strategies of Japanese companies as they expand organically and exponentially in India.
The Japanese market entry strategy is characterized by consumers with high levels of disposable income who are drawn to premium, high-end goods, and services. Ease of Doing Business in Japan often display a global position with several benefits and an enthusiasm to invest long-term infeasible products and services. Foreign companies are interested to collaborate and do partnerships with Japanese companies due to the commitment and loyalty factor they hold. Such relationships provide business stability and also quality improvement as well as cost reduction resulting from combining operational capabilities.
ASC’s Japan Business Desk (JBD) is a one-stop solution for the advisory needs of Japanese firms, present in the country, or looking to invest here. Our JBD in India comprises a dedicated team with all competencies required to assist Japanese companies in India. Our team draws on the combined resources network of firms in India and Japan to provide comprehensive services to our clients.
ASC Group Japan Business Desk offers a broad spectrum of services for Company in Japan and Japanese Company in India that includes market entry strategy, Market Research, Mergers & Acquisitions, Management Consulting, Assurance Services, Strategy Consulting, Legal Advisory, Tax, and Regulatory Services, Corporate Compliance, Audit, Certification Services, Transfer Pricing, Corporate Restructuring, Drafting and Documentation, Business Process Improvement, Enterprise Risk Management, Transaction Support Services, Manpower Outsourcing and other consultancy services to individual and companies looking to invest or Company Registration in Japan.
Japan Entry Strategy Services
Our services strategy practice provides consulting service for entry options India and assists in devising Japan’s market entry strategy.
- Options for entry (both equity and non-equity forms). Challenges and risks associated with different entry options.
- Evaluation of the regulatory environment, tax, and other government incentives.
- Screening of partners/acquisition targets.
- Feasibility study and location analysis (including the availability of tax and other government incentives available in various states).
- Analysis of tax-efficient funding structures and repatriation strategies.
The Deals team offers services across the deal continuum for company formation in Japan including advisory on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, spin-offs, and strategic alliances.
- Corporate Finance: Corporate finance provides complete lead advisory services including target identification, target screening, developing transaction strategy, negotiation and documentation support, and assistance in transaction closure.
- Due diligence: Due diligence includes financial, tax, commercial, operational, legal, forensics, and HR operations analysis. Our due diligence team also carry out a desktop review on the potential JV partner.
- Valuation Services: Valuation services include business and asset valuations for transactions, tax, dispute, financial reporting, governance, and regulatory needs. Specific services include purchase price allocations, independent expert reports, and fairness opinions.
- Post-merger Integration Services: Post-merger integration services help identify key revenue, cost, and core synergies and opportunities across all functions in an organization in order to maximize and unlock integration value.
Tax & Regulatory Services
We assist businesses, organizations, and individuals with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, whilst also delivering a wide range of business advisory services in Japan.
- Setting up a subsidiary, branch, and liaison office in India: We assist companies in obtaining the necessary approvals and licenses.
- Tax advisory and compliance: We support you in developing tax-efficient strategies and managing your tax exposures considering your individual business needs. We also help clients adhere to various tax and regulatory compliance requirements, as applicable.
- Expatriate taxation: We have a dedicated team offering a full range of international assignment tax services, both consulting and compliance, to assist you in harnessing the value of global mobility while managing risks.
- Transfer pricing: We provide leading-edge tools and solutions relevant to your industry in the areas of developing a coherent and defensible TP policy, compliance and documentation management, and strategizing and assisting in dealing with global dispute resolution.
- Tax assessment proceedings: We provide assistance during tax audits by revenue authorities and corporate tax litigation including representation to the tax officer.
- Tax litigation support: Our team can assist you in identifying and addressing potential tax risks, tax dispute avoidance, and resolution as well as litigation support.
- Indirect tax: We assist in custom duties, foreign trade policy, free trade agreements, and cross-border supply chains, and anti-dumping duties.
- Regulatory services: Our dedicated regulatory team provides services in the areas of FDI policy, exchange control regulations, corporate laws, and industry sectorial regulations. Our regulatory services include structuring investments and transactions and implementation assistance, obtaining regulatory approvals, licenses, clarifications and dispensations, and advice on government policies impacting your business.
To know more, you can see the range of advisory services we provide to Japanese clients. Click here.