Extended producer responsibility registration is mandatory for users and producers of the electronic sector. Experts having extensive knowledge and technical experience will guide you in obtaining Extended producer responsibility registration. We offer assistance in obtaining Extended producer responsibility registration on a pan India basis.
WHY EXTENDED PRODUCER RESPONSIBILITY REGISTRATION?
- Extended producer responsibility authorization registration means channelization to e-waste in a proper manner for environment-friendly carrying out of business.
- Every producer who is selling electronic items i.e. LED TV & LED parts, washing machine, minicomputer, chargers Computer & computer parts with input and output devices, personal computer, laptop, laptop parts -battery, mainframe, facsimile, air conditioners, and air conditioner parts, telephone, smartphone, feature phone, and many more products containing electrical circuits and parts require to obtain Extended producer responsibility certificate.
- The government has taken certain steps under EPR authorization registration for appropriate e-waste collection, channelization, disassembling and disposing of electronic waste after the end of life.
- We provide extended producer responsibility authorization registration to have standing in the market and Services for related matters.
- Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) is the obligation of every manufacturer of electrical and electronic equipment (EEE) for the channelization of e-waste to an authorized business.
ESSENTIALS OF EXTENDED PRODUCER RESPONSIBILITY (EPR)
- Extended Procedure Responsibility (EPR) primarily deals with the post-consumer phase of certain goods.
- It is a policy method under which manufacturers are given significant accountability financial and/or physical for the treatment or disposal of post-consumer products.
- Assigning such responsibility could provide incentives to prevent wastes at the source, promote product design for the environment and support recycling.
- EPR is monitored and controlled by the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB).
- This is applicable to 22 products including IT / Telecommunication / Consumer durables products.
- The company needs to arrange and sign an agreement with Recycler who will collect waste and deposit it to the department after every quarter.
- The company is required to file quarterly returns with the CPCB department.
How ASC Helps?
- To provides end to end solutions
- To arrange and sign an agreement with recycler along with arranging documents for application to be submitted in the CPCB department.
- Issuance of an EPR certificate from the department.
- Provides facility of arranging Toll-Free no along with details of monthly call logs that are required to be submitted in the department.
- Arrange to file quarterly returns with the CPCB department
- Help in the collection & arrangement of the company’s e-waste as per the target given by CPCB and deposit it to the department on scheduled time.
- Any other services pertaining to EPR activities if any.