Our North American Desk covers the United States of America and Canada. The United States of America is a recognized leader in terms of technology, access to Capital, market accessibility, Nexus of Innovation, abundant resources, etc. USA market has been consistently top-ranked internationally for its inclusive ease of doing business. USA Company Registration is supported by a regulatory setting that is predominantly advantageous and motivating to starting and functioning a business. Business culture in the USA encourages free competition and enterprise. Company Registration in North American countries, however, requires corporate and regulatory compliances that need to be satisfied, though its stable democratic economy comes with a transparent and liable legal system.
Canada, on the other hand, has become an IT hub and most of the tech and Pharma companies are looking at Toronto and Greater Toronto Area for expansion because of its abundant labor and infrastructure facilities. Due to the same time-zone and multiple immigration policies, Canada has become a preferred destination for doing business in North America. ASC’s Canada office is in Toronto and helps businesses from across the world to understand the market and establish their operations in Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, and British Columbia.
We are present in both the countries and have an active client base, who we are offering the following services:
Entry Strategy Services
Our Services Strategy practice provides consulting service for USA & Canada company registration and entry options and assistance in devising market entry strategy on both sides
- Options for entry (both equity and non-equity forms)
- Challenges and risks associated with different entry options
- Evaluation of the regulatory environment, tax, and other government incentives
- Screening of partners/acquisition targets
- Feasibility study and location analysis (including the availability of tax and other government incentives available in various states)
- Analysis of tax-efficient funding structures and repatriation strategies
- Identification of opportunities to build the foundation for solid market research & strategy
Tax and Regulatory Services
We assist businesses, organizations, and individuals with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, whilst also delivering a wide range of business advisory services
- Setting up a subsidiary, branch, and liaison office in the USA and Canada: We assist companies in obtaining the necessary approvals and licenses.
- Tax advisory and compliance: We support you in developing tax-efficient strategies and managing your tax exposures considering your individual business needs. We also help clients adhere to various tax and regulatory compliance requirements, as applicable.
- Expatriate taxation: We have a dedicated team offering a full range of international assignment tax services, both consulting and compliance, to assist you in harnessing the value of global mobility while managing risks.
- Transfer pricing: We provide leading-edge tools and solutions relevant to your industry in the areas of developing a coherent and defensible TP policy, compliance and documentation management, and strategizing and assisting in dealing with global dispute resolution.
- Tax assessment proceedings: We provide assistance during tax audits by revenue authorities and corporate tax litigation including representation to the tax officer.
- Tax litigation support: Our team can assist you in identifying and addressing potential tax risks, tax dispute avoidance, and resolution as well as litigation support.
- Regulatory services: Our regulatory services include structuring investments and transactions and implementation assistance, obtaining regulatory approvals, licenses, clarifications and dispensations, and advice on government policies impacting your business.
The Deals team offers services across the deal continuum including advisory on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, spin-offs, and strategic alliances
- Corporate finance provides complete lead advisory services including target identification, target screening, developing transaction strategy, negotiation and documentation support, and assistance in transaction closure.
- Due diligence includes financial, tax, commercial, operational, legal, forensics, and HR operations analysis. Our due diligence team also carries out a desktop review on the potential JV partner.
- Valuation services include business and asset valuations for transactions, tax, dispute, financial reporting, governance, and regulatory needs. Specific services include purchase price allocations, independent expert reports, and fairness opinions.
- Post-merger integration services help identify key revenue, cost, and core synergies and opportunities across all functions in an organization in order to maximize and unlock integration value.
We help organizations work smarter and grow faster. Reach out to us to build effective organizations, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation, and leverage talent
- People and Change include HR transformation, rewards and benefits management, organization design and workforce planning, talent management strategy and employer branding, learning and development, and performance measurement and management
- Finance Effectiveness includes maximising enterprise performance, transforming finance functions, augmenting finance talent and organisation, shared services, and benefits management
- Technology Consulting includes Oracle/ SAP application – implementation, support and maintenance, information management – assist in the definition, development, and implementation of BI and CPM solutions, help in implementing technology solutions using Microsoft products to improve your business processes and controls
- Operations Transformation includes the optimization of supply chain and logistics. We can further help you in achieving procurement excellence, manufacturing excellence, and sales and marketing excellence. We also assist in transformation programs and operations architecture design and implementation
We have an extensive and experienced team that works in our financial knowledge process outsourcing vertical helping our clients in the following:
- Accounting & MIS Services including drafting of accounting manuals
- Payroll Support Services including its compliances
- Human Resources (HR) Services including recruitment
- Outsourced IT services
- Tail-spend management
- Back office support for each function of a business
- The USA and Canada Tax return preparation services
ASC’s North American Business Desk brings together a group of professionals dedicated to creating a bridge between North America and India for doing business. We help our clients with not only setting-up business in North America but also to overcome complex issues including financial reporting, tax, deals, human resources management, supply chain, sustainability, and risk management.
ASC offers a wide- range of services in Business Solutions, Consulting, and Outsourcing Solutions. The journey of ASC Group began 24 years ago with a vision to create a solid financial eco-system based on the pillars of knowledge, experience, and expertise. At the core of ASC’s foundation is the ability to create tailor-made solutions while anticipating and tackling future risks. Our growing presence in North America can be attributed to a strong team of 300 professionals across 9 locations, a strategic approach that combines local know-how with in-depth research, and a tight-knit network of dedicated experts across the world.
With an aim to bridge the gap between Asia and North America market entry, ASC aspires to identify potential opportunities across the two continents; and envisions to create a strong partnership in an effort to promote holistic business growth for the future.