There is an innate tax implication for all global transactions. For every business, it is mandatory to address these liabilities according to Indian rules and acts and for appropriate tax compliances and to mitigate risks for
your business, our team offers expert advice in respect to customs, imports and export incentives.
Customs & EXIM Policy
- Advisory on Foreign Trade Policy and Free Trade Agreements signed by India with other countries
- Advisory for set-up, benefits and compliances of units in Special Economic Zone (SEZ) / Export Oriented Unit (EOU) / Software Technology Park of India (STPI) / Free Trade Warehousing Zone (FTWZ)
- Documentation, preparation, and filing of an application to get duty credit scrips under SEIS, MEIS and other Duty Exemption Schemes
- Providing assistance in liaising with DGFT and other authorities for obtaining various restricted licenses.
- Special Valuation Branch (SVB) registration & renewal and finalization of BOEs;
- Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) certification and renewal
- Documentation, preparation, representation with DGFT to avail EPCG Authorization, Advance Authorization, etc.
- Providing assistance in attaining redemptions from DFIA authorities
- Advisory & Representation for levy of anti-dumping duties
- Drafting of report and negotiations under PTA & FTA
- Obtaining Custom duty refund like EDD refund, CEPA refund etc.