We are looking for Company Secretary for our company:
- Having experience in the resolution process as per the provision of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- Project management and delivery of the transaction from origination to completion of debt restructuring and companies under restructuring and insolvency resolution process.
- Building a healthy pipeline of opportunities and mandates in debt restructuring, Insolvency advisory of large and mid-size corporates.
- Coordinating pitch presentations to obtain new mandates
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of information memorandum, financial modeling, preparing resolution plan, and term sheet preparation.
- Business Modelling and resolution plan development and an ability to analyze and envisage new/key industry trends.
- Build a strong network with Banks, mid-sized corporates, investment banks, financing Companies, and professionals in the debt restructuring and syndication business and generate leads and business opportunities
- Understand the financial position of the Corporate Debtor and prepare a list of assets and liabilities up to the date of commencement of the Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP) or Liquidation and present the same before CoC or Stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Min. 1-2 years of experience in the field of Insolvency, Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Working knowledge of the IB Code and Company Law.
- Should have procedural knowledge of CIRP and the Liquidation process.
- Should have confidence and appetite to work on a new project and should be ready to accept challenges.
- Should be very good in written and spoken English.
- Good drafting and interpretation skills of legal provisions.
- Must be a Qualified CS or a Law graduate