Europe Union (EU) is one of the largest trading partners of India accounting for approximately eighteen percent Indian export and approximately twelve percent imports from EU countries. EU is a Customs Union permitting free movement of goods and services, thereby making EU a single common market for Indian investments into EU.
In this respect, as a Customs Union, EU provides an attractive destination for outbound investment by Indian companies in the EU member countries and inbound investment by companies in EU member countries to India.
Some additional points that make EU an attractive destination for investments are technology, know how, possibility of acquiring niche brands, unique manufacturing capability, automation, access to developed economies of Europe with a higher per capita income, political stability, stable tax, financial and regulatory regimes.
ASC Group’s European Business Desk has significant experience is assisting Indian companies in analyzing, exploring, and setting up places of business in the EU.
With experience of more than 25 years in financial, management, legal consulting, ASC Group has a strong network of business solutions thus helping companies / investors to expand and strengthen their business in the EU. In EU, ASC Group works with our experienced and reputed network of contacts, thus enabling ASC Group to provide one-stop-solutions for matters related to setting up a place of business / executing investment in the EU.
In the EU, ASC Group’s spectrum of services includes market entry strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions, Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, Market Research, Legal Advisory, Tax and Regulatory services, Audit, Assurance Services, Company Incorporation, Certification Services, Transfer Pricing, Corporate Restructuring, Drafting and Documentation, Corporate Compliance, Enterprise Risk Management, Business Process Improvement, Transaction Support Services, Manpower Outsourcing and other consultancy services to companies and business entities willing to invest / conduct business in the EU.
Meet the Team
Managing Partner, Winh Srl (ASC Group’s business partner in Europe)
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE LIST OF ASC GROUP’S SERVICES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
Market Entry Strategy Services
Our Market Entry Strategy practice provides consulting service for entry options in the EU and assists in devising appropriate market entry strategies. This inter alia includes:
- Options for entry (both equity and non-equity forms)
- Challenges and risks associated with different entry options
- Evaluation of the regulatory environment, tax, and other government incentives
- Screening of partners/acquisition targets
- Feasibility study and location analysis (including the availability of tax and other government incentives available in various states)
- Analysis of tax-efficient funding structures and repatriation strategies
The Deals team offers services across the deal continuum including advisory on Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures, Joint Ventures, Spin-offs, and Strategic Alliances
- Corporate finance: provides complete deal advisory services including target identification, target screening, developing transaction strategy, working capital management and restructuring advisory, negotiation, and documentation drafting support and assistance in transaction closure
- Due diligence: includes financial, tax, commercial, operational, legal, forensics, and HR operations analysis. Our due diligence team also carries out a primary and secondary credentials review on the potential JV partner / Acquisition target
- Valuation: services include business and asset valuations for transactions, tax, dispute, financial reporting, governance, and regulatory needs. Specific services include purchase price allocations, independent expert reports, and fairness opinions
- Post-merger integration: services help identify positive revenue, cost, core synergies and opportunities across all functions in an organization to maximize cum unlock integration value
Tax & Regulatory Services
We assist businesses, organizations, and individuals with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, while also delivering a wide range of business advisory services
- Setting up a subsidiary, branch, and liaison office in India and the EU: We assist companies in obtaining the necessary approvals and licenses
- Tax advisory and compliance in India and the EU: We support companies / investors in developing tax-efficient strategies and managing your tax exposures considering your individual business needs. We also help clients adhere to various tax and regulatory compliance requirements, as applicable
- Expatriate taxation: We have a dedicated team offering a full range of international assignment tax services, both consulting and compliance, to assist you in harnessing the value of global mobility while managing risk
- Transfer pricing: We provide leading-edge tools and solutions relevant to your industry in the areas of advance pricing agreement, developing a coherent and defensible Transfer Pricing policy, compliance, and documentation management, and strategizing and assisting in dealing with global dispute resolution
- Tax assessment proceedings: We aid during tax audits by revenue authorities and corporate tax litigation including representation to the tax officer
- Tax litigation support: Our team can assist you in identifying and addressing potential tax risks, tax dispute avoidance, and resolution as well as litigation support
- Indirect tax: We assist in custom duties, foreign trade policy, free trade agreements, and cross-border supply chains, and anti-dumping duties
- Regulatory services: Our dedicated regulatory team provides services in the areas of Foreign Direct Investment policy both inbound and outbound, exchange control regulations, corporate laws, and industry sectorial regulations. Our regulatory services include structuring investments and transactions and implementation assistance, obtaining regulatory approvals, licenses, clarifications and dispensations, and advice on government policies impacting your business
- Estate planning for family businesses: We assist you in organizing and optimizing your business hand-over planning. We crosscheck and consider the applicable laws and regulations to ensure a smooth transfer
We help organizations work smarter and grow faster. Reach out to us to build effective organizations, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation, and leverage talent
- People and Change include HR transformation, rewards and benefits management, organization design and workforce planning, talent management strategy and employer branding, learning and development, performance measurement, and management
- Finance effectiveness includes maximizing enterprise performance, transforming finance functions, augmenting finance talent and organization, and shared services and benefits management
- Sustainability includes assistance in clean development mechanisms, climate change strategy, social, environmental, and economic sustainability reporting, CSR advisory, lifecycle management, and verifying the robustness of environmental management and emissions tracking systems and emissions data
- Technology Consulting includes Oracle/SAP application – implementation, support and maintenance, information management – assistance in definition, development, and implementation of BI and CPM solutions, IT transformation, support in implementing technology solutions using Microsoft products to improve your business processes and controls
- Operations transformation includes the optimization of supply chain and logistics. We can further help you in achieving procurement excellence, manufacturing excellence, sales, and marketing excellence. We also assist in transformation programmers and operations architecture design and implementation