GST training and Workshops enable you to have an understanding of the GST, Enhance skills in a structured and practical oriented manner, Gain working knowledge and application of the same in routine compliances and Use such skills to take managerial decisions.
- The Goods and Services Tax (GST) becomes a certainty in India from July and industries are struggling to get on with the destination-based tax structure from an origin-based tax structure. Currently, the main concerns among the companies are lack of clarity on GST laws, increased compliances, lack of skilled resources, and the need for re-skilling.
- GST India Expert includes industry-specific and easy to recognize training program on Goods and Service Tax exclusively for the company. The purpose behind this training program is to aid your industry, align with the new GST regime.
- Due to the frequent changes and amendments under GST law, complexities and various features present on the GST portal it is very much important to conduct awareness regarding it through various seminars, training, and workshops for multiple users.
The features of this training program include:
- Industry-specific and customized training modules.
- Training conducted by skilled Chartered Accountants & industry experts.
- Able to manage corporate training needs in a short span of time.
- Both Onsite and Offsite training workshops.
- Devoted Training Account Managers to meet your needs.
GST Training & Workshops include:
- Overview of GST Legislation Understanding Concept of supply
- What qualifies as goods and services
- Special emphasis on transactions such as Mixed Supply vs. Composite Supply etc.
- Registration under GST
- Composition scheme
- Non-Resident Taxable Person
- Casual Taxable Person
- Time and Place of supply
- Movement of goods, no movement of goods
- Bill to Ship to Model
- Nature of Service and corresponding Place of supply
- Import / Export of goods and services etc.
Discussion on valuation provisions and issues on valuation under GST comprising free of cost supplies, barter/exchange, vouchers, transactions between related parties.
- Input tax credit (ITC)
- Discussion on the eligibility of ITC i.e. availability of credit, utilization of same against output liability, restricted items
- Reversal of credit, the order of utilization, etc.
- GST Audit and Annual return
- Process of inspection of records, returns, and other documents maintained by a taxable person.
- Discussion on audit approach to be followed under GST
- Practical challenges in Audit and Annual return
- Compliances under GST
- Returns to be filed under GST
- Documents to be issued Such as Tax invoice
- E-way bill, Delivery Challan, etc.
Discussion on refund claims available under the GST legislation along with the relevant procedure and documentation requirements for filing refund claims
- Anti Profiteering, Advance Ruling, and Recent GST Developments
Discussion on recent changes including discussion on the revised GST return design and process, important advance rulings, etc.
- Litigation Procedure
Assistance in GST laws and GST related proceedings.
How ASC helps?
- Appropriate training and workshops for vendors.
- Sector-specific training sessions from industry experts.
- Conduct management/personal training for an enhanced understanding of GST provisions.