While incorporating your company in India, the direction your company will take is whether you’re open to invest in business, whether you want to restrict liability, whether you want to go solo it all depends on what you think will be best for your start-up/business.
Four Key essentials for New Company Registration:
1. Acquire DSC for Directors and Subscriber:
- The first and foremost step is to obtain the DSC of the Directors and Subscribers to MOA.
- DSC is Digital Signature Certificate.
- Online company registration form is filed with the Ministry after attaching the DSC of the Authorised Signatory.
- For Applying DIN of the directors.
- DSC of the Directors and subscriber is required to file MOA and AOA.
2. Obtain DIN for Directors
- DIN stands for Director Identification Number.
- It is a number allocated by the Ministry to the Individual for being Director in a company.
- DIN is unique such as PAN Card and is applied and allotted once in the lifetime.
3. Name approval Application
- An application for reservation of name for the proposed company be submitted for online company registration in India.
- The application be made in Form INC-1.
- Names applied are not identical or nearly resembling with any existing Company or LLP or Registered Trademark.
- Once the name applied is approved, it is reserved for 60 days.
4. Application for Certificate of Incorporation
- Once the name is reserved, one shall continue for making Application of Certificate of Incorporation in SPICe form along with SPICe MOA and SPICe AOA.
- The application is submitted by paying the mandatory Stamp Duty as appropriate in case of concerned state on the portal.
- Form for application of PAN and TAN of the company shall be submitted.
After verifying the application and documents provided, the concerned RoC may grant the Certificate of Incorporation (COI), which acts as an evidence of existence of the company, wherein the date of Incorporation, Company Identification Number and Permanent Account Number is stated with the sign and seal of the Registrar.
ASC helps you in obtaining the Certificate of Incorporation and company registration in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and other parts of India. The company may start its Business Activity once the Incorporation procedure is completed.
LLP Registration Process
Online LLP Registration in India can be done by registering yourself on the website of Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Fill in the registration form. Select your user name and password.
- Upload digital signature certificate
- Once the name is reserved by the Registrar, log on to LLP registration form and fill up Form-2 “Incorporation Document and Statement”.
- Pay the prescribed LLP registration fee.
- E-form is to be digitally signed by a designated partner having permanent DPIN.
- After satisfying registrar about compliance with relevant provisions of the LLP Act registrar will register the LLP.
How ASC Assists?
- Assist in obtaining DIN for Directors.
- Acquiring DSC for Directors and Subscriber.
- Assist in obtaining certification of incorporation from ROC.
- Corporate Income Tax Registration
- Corporate Bank Account Opening