The United States is a recognized leader in terms of technology, access to Capital, market accessibility, Nexus of Innovation, abundant resources, etc. US market has been consistently top-ranked internationally for its inclusive ease of doing business. USA Company Registration is supported by a regulatory setting that is predominantly advantageous and motivating to starting and functioning a business. Business culture in the US encourages free competition and enterprise. Company Registration in the USA, however, requires corporate and regulatory compliances that need to be satisfied, though its stable democratic economy with a transparent and liable legal system.
The United State of America offers the largest consumer market with a GDP of $20 trillion. Household spending is the highest in the world, accounting for around one-third of global household consumption. Also, free trade agreements with 20 other countries offer improved access to hundreds of millions of additional consumers – and the United States continues to work with companies to increase opportunities for U.S. exporters.
ASC’s US Business Desk brings together a group of professionals dedicated to creating a bridge between the US and India for doing business in the USA. We help our clients with not only setting-up business in the USA but also to overcome complex issues including financial reporting, tax, deals, human resources management, supply chain, sustainability, and risk management. We help businesses operate across borders, enter new markets through the online Company Registration process, and transform their organizations to meet the needs.
With our rich industry knowledge, and drawing upon our colleagues in the ASC global network as necessary, we provide hands-on, practical assistance to Indian companies for Company Registration in the USA and excel in the competitive market for those looking to expand into the US and also US companies planning to develop their operations in India.
Entry Strategy Services
Our Services Strategy practice provides consulting service for US company register and India entry options and assists in devising market entry strategy.
- Options for entry (both equity and non-equity forms)
- Challenges and risks associated with different entry options
- Evaluation of the regulatory environment, tax, and other government incentives
- Screening of partners/acquisition targets
- Feasibility study and location analysis (including the availability of tax and other government incentives available in various states)
- Analysis of tax-efficient funding structures and repatriation strategies
The Deals team offers services across the deal continuum including advisory on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, spin-offs, and strategic alliances.
- Corporate finance provides complete lead advisory services including target identification, target screening, developing transaction strategy, negotiation and documentation support, and assistance in transaction closure.
- Due diligence includes financial, tax, commercial, operational, legal, forensics, and HR operations analysis. Our due diligence team also carries out a desktop review on the potential JV partner.
- Valuation services include business and asset valuations for transactions, tax, dispute, financial reporting, governance, and regulatory needs. Specific services include purchase price allocations, independent expert reports, and fairness opinions.
- Post-merger integration services help identify key revenue, cost, and core synergies and opportunities across all functions in an organization in order to maximize and unlock integration value.
Tax and Regulatory Services
We assist businesses, organizations, and individuals with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, whilst also delivering a wide range of business advisory services.
- Setting up a subsidiary, branch, and liaison office in India: We assist companies in obtaining the necessary approvals and licenses.
- Tax advisory and compliance: We support you in developing tax-efficient strategies and managing your tax exposures considering your individual business needs. We also help clients adhere to various tax and regulatory compliance requirements, as applicable.
- Expatriate taxation: We have a dedicated team offering a full range of international assignment tax services, both consulting and compliance, to assist you in harnessing the value of global mobility while managing risks.
- Transfer pricing: We provide leading-edge tools and solutions relevant to your industry in the areas of developing a coherent and defensible TP policy, compliance and documentation management, and strategizing and assisting in dealing with global dispute resolution.
- Tax assessment proceedings: We provide assistance during tax audits by revenue authorities and corporate tax litigation including representation to the tax officer.
- Tax litigation support: Our team can assist you in identifying and addressing potential tax risks, tax dispute avoidance, and resolution as well as litigation support.
- Indirect tax: We assist in custom duties, foreign trade policy, free trade agreements, and cross-border supply chains, and anti-dumping duties.
- Regulatory services: Our dedicated regulatory team provides services in the areas of FDI policy, exchange control regulations, corporate laws, and industry sectorial regulations. Our regulatory services include structuring investments and transactions and implementation assistance, obtaining regulatory approvals, licenses, clarifications and dispensations, and advice on government policies impacting your business.
We help organizations work smarter and grow faster. Reach out to us to build effective organizations, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation and leverage talent
- People and Change include HR transformation, rewards and benefits management, organization design and workforce planning, talent management strategy and employer branding, learning and development, and performance measurement and management.
- Finance Effectiveness includes maximizing enterprise performance, transforming finance functions, augmenting finance talent and organization, shared services, and benefits management.
- Sustainability includes assistance in clean development mechanisms, climate change strategy, social, environmental and economic sustainability reporting, lifecycle management, and verifying the robustness of environmental management and emissions tracking systems and emissions data.
- Technology Consulting includes Oracle/ SAP application – implementation, support and maintenance, information management – assist in the definition, development, and implementation of BI and CPM solutions, help in implementing technology solutions using Microsoft products to improve your business processes and controls.
- Operations Transformation includes the optimization of supply chain and logistics. We can further help you in achieving procurement excellence, manufacturing excellence, and sales and marketing excellence. We also assist in transformation programs and operations architecture design and implementation.